Hi! I am a Research Scientist with Adobe Research working on Computer Vision and Deep Learning. I obtained my Ph.D degree at the Department of Computer Science, Stevens Institute of Technology, advised by Professor Gang Hua. At there, I also work closely with Professor Philippos Mordohai on Robotics. Before that I worked for MicroStrategy as a Mobile Software Engineer (iOS) from 2010 to 2012. I obtained B.E. degree from the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) in 2010. During the summer of 2013, 2014 and 2015, I was an Computer Vision Research Intern at Adobe Research working with Dr. Zhe Lin, Dr. Xiaohui Shen, Dr. Jonathan Brandt and Dr. Jianchao Yang.
My research interests are human-centric computing including facial analysis, person recognition, and robotics.
- 05/05/2016: One co-authored book chapter is published
- 05/01/2016: I will join Adobe as a Research Scientist in June :)
- 03/03/2016: One paper on person recognition is accepted to CVPR 2016 as poster :)
- 03/09/2015: Two papers accepted to CVPR 2015 :)
- 02/16/2015: I will be an intern at Adobe Research for the 2015 summer.
- 11/23/2014: I am looking for a summer internship from May. 2015 to Aug. 2015.