are some of my favorite pictures. Enjoy!
- Water-skiing in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin (92
Days don't get any better than this! (L to R) John, Paul, Andrew, me
- 'Dillo Day 1996 with my Evanston roommates
Don't ask about the biking helmet... it's a long story
- My roommates from Pitt - 371 Semple(76
I can't believe I lived with those slobs!
- My friends Colleen and Sue with Gene
The internet may have been made to distribute pictures lke this!
- Did I mention that I went to Atlanta for the Olympics?
Olympic Stadium during a track session. Or seats were 2 rows from the track!
- My roommate Roger and our car in Atlanta
Sometimes you have to go the extra mile for some style points
- My best friend Chuck hangs out at 428
Oakland (60 K)
Chuck is actually married now! Hi Jodi!
- Chuck and Shannon(68 K)
Two of my best friends from home
- My brothersMike and Sean (64 K)
Those lucky devils look just like their older brother!
- They don't come much cooler than Sophie(72
You know that she must be cool to have a sheep named after her!
- Say, did I forget to mention that my parents have sheep?
Sophie the sheep is on the right! Sheep... it's what for dinner
Back to Dr.
Frank Fisher's homepage.
Here is my CV
in PDF format (version June 2017).
and Nanomaterials Laboratory at Stevens)
to go to my teaching / engineering education web page.
Or maybe you would
like to visit my personal web page? If so, click HERE
June 26, 2017
Dr. Frank Fisher
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Stevens Institute of Technology
Castle Point on Hudson
Hoboken, NJ 07030