- “Innovation Networks and Evolution of Technology Clusters,” (with Jiang He), working paper
- Innovation and Technology Clusters: Insights from NJ and TX,” Proceedings, American Society for Engineering Management, West Point, NY, November 12-15, 2008.
- “Is inventor network structure a predictor of cluster evolution?”(with Jiang He), International Journal of Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol. 76, 2091-106, 2009.
- “Localized Sources of Knowledge and the Effect of Knowledge Spillovers: An Empirical Study of Inventors in the Telecommunications Industry,” (with Sherwat Ibrahim & Richard Reilly), Journal of Economic Geography, December 2008, 1-12.
- "Global Innovation Performance: Strategic Challenges for Multi-national Corporations," (with Thomas Lechler), Journal of Engineering Technology Management, 25, 58–74, 2008.
- “Do Localized Clusters Influence Creativity of Inventors?” (with Sherwat Ibrahim and Richard Reilly), Creativity and Innovation Management Journal, Vol. 15, No. 4, 410-418, 2006.
- ” Dynamics of Inventors’ Network and Growth of Geographic Clusters -Evidence from Telecommunications Industry in NJ & TX,” (with Jiang He), Proceedings of the 2006 Portland International Conference on Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), Istanbul, Turkey, July 8-13, 2006.
- ” Mobility of Innovators and Prosperity of Geographical Technology Clusters: A longitudinal examination of innovator networks in telecommunications industry,” (with Jiang He)Proceedings of International Conference on Complex Systems, Boston, MA, June 24-30, 2006.
- ” Complex Knowledge Networks and Invention Collaborations,” (with Thomas Brantle), Proceedings of International Conference on Complex Systems, Boston, MA, June 24-30, 2006.
- ” A Methodology to Improve the Mobile Diffusion Forecasting: the case of Greece,” (with Elias Aravantinos), Proceedings of ISPIM 2006 Conference – “Networks for Innovation”, Athens, Greece, June 11-14, 2006.
- ” Telecommunications Infrastructure Development: Challenges of Mobile Wireless Diffusion,” (with Elias Aravantinos), Proceedings of IEEE/IFIP Network Operations & Management Symposium, Vancouver, Canada, April 3-7, 2006
- ” Infrastructure and Economic Implications of Substitution Trends in the Telecom Industry,” (with Elias Aravantinos and Fotios Harmantzis), Proceedings of Eastern Economic Association Annual Conference, Philadelphia, February 24- 26 2006
- “Clustering and Influence of Tacit Knowledge on Innovation,” Howe School Forum, Vol. 3 Issue 2, Winter 2005
- “Technology Clusters and Innovation,” SATM, Vol. 9 Issue 4, Fall 2005
- “Drivers of Innovation and Influence of Technological Cluster,” (with S. Ibrahim), Engineering Management Journal, Vol. 17 No. 3, September 2005.
- “Global Innovation Management: When Traditional Approaches Fail”,(with T. Lechler), Proceeding of the 2005 Portland International Conference on Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), Portland OR, July 31- Aug. 4, 2005.
- “Reviving Telecommunications R&D in New Jersey: Can a Technology Cluster Strategy Work?” (with Jiang He), The proceeding of the 2005 Portland International Conference on Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), Portland OR, July 31- Aug. 4, 2005
- “Where do innovators get their ideas?”, (with S. Ibrahim ), Proceeding of the 2005 Portland International Conference on Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), Portland OR, July 31- Aug. 4, 2005.
- “Telecommunications Evolution and Inequities of Current Tax Policies: A Case Analysis for New Jersey”, International Journal Of Telecommunications Policy, 29 (2005) 255–268.
- “Technological Clusters and Drivers of Innovation,” (with S. Ibrahim), Proceedings, ASEM 25th National Conference, October 2004.
- “Competing in the New Paradigm of Global Innovation Management,” (with T. G. Lechler), IAMOT 2004, April 2004 (to be presented).
- “Innovation and Dynamics of Knowledge Creation,” (with Sherwat Ibrahim), International Journal of Knowledge, Culture, and Change Management, Vol. 4, September 2005.
- “Knowledge Spillovers and Innovation in Technological Clusters,” (with S. Ibrahim), IAMOT 2004, April 2004 (to be presented).
- “Managing Innovation Globally- A Perspective from the Wireless Industry” (with Thomas Lechler and Leslie Stevens), Wall Street Technology Association, Ticker Magazine, July/August 2003.
- “Global Innovation Management in the Wireless Industry” (with Thomas Lechler), IOMAT 2003 Conference, May 2003.
- “Information Economy and Developing Countries: Can They Overcome the Technology Barrier?” (with Aiman K. Al-Atiqi), Proceedings, IAMOT 2002 Conference, March 2002.
- Reform of Telecommunications Taxes and Fees in New Jersey - A Research Study, (with Thomas J. Lancaster, and Nicholas Miller), Final Report, Submitted to the Ford Foundation, October 2001.
- “Telecommunications Policy: A Global Shift from Regulation to Competition,” Proceedings, CCC98, September 1998.
- “Telecommunications Industry Overinvestment: Defying Rational Economics,” (With Rishi Herwadkar), working paper, 2003.
- “Blind Scores in a Graduate Test: Conventional Compared with Web-based Outcomes” (With Robert Ubell), ALN Magazine Volume 4, Issue 2 - December 2000.
- “Process Audit - From Compliance to Self Management," Special Issue, International Journal of Engineering Management, Vol. 14, Nos. 2/3/4, (1997) 277-286.
- “SQA - A proactive Approach to Assuring Software Quality” (With Ahmed Jrad), AT&T Technical Journal, Vol. 73, No. 1, (1994) 26-33.
- “Will Reengineering Replace TQM”(With Joseph B. Weinman), Proceedings, IEEE International Conference on Engineering Management, Singapore, June 28-30, 1998, 218-222.
- “Managing TQM in a Large Company,” Proceedings of GLOBECOM '93, IEEE Nov. 29- Dec. 2, 1993, 510 - 513.
- “Development Process Audits and Reviews”(With James Holtman, et. al.), AT&T Technical Journal, (1991) 99-108.
- “QFD - A Starting Point for Customer Satisfaction Metrics”(With D. M. Thompson), Proceedings of the International Communication Conference, June 1989
- “Quality Function Deployment - A Systematic Approach for Product Definition”(With D. M. Thompson), Proceedings of the 43rd Annual Quality Congress, May 1989.
- “The Software Design Quality Review”(With George Tucker), AT&T Technical Journal, Vol. 66, Issue 2, (1987) 40-49.
- “Software Development Process Audits - A General Procedure”(With S. G. Crawford), Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Software Engineering, August 1985.
- "Auditing Software Development Projects- A Pilot Study"(With R. L. Erickson and B. F. Gundaker), Proceedings of the National Electronics Conference, Vol. 38, 1984.
- "Integrated Energy Conversion Systems: A Mathematical Model of Extraction Steam Turbine", Energy Conversion, Vol. 18, No. 4, (1978) 11-15.
- “An Evaluation Model of Solar Industrial Process Heating"(With Robert Ciliano and Dilip Limaye), Proceedings of the Institute of Gas Technology Conference on Energy Modeling and Net Energy Analysis, Colorado Spring, August 1978.
- “A Probabilistic Approach to Dispersion of Oil at Sea" (With Robert M. Stark), Ocean Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 3, (1976) 145-156.
- "A Probabilistic Model for Dispersive Oil Losses Beneath the Oil Booms"(With Robert M. Stark), Ocean Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 4, (1976) 383-390.
- "Random Drift of an Idealized Oil Patch"(With Robert M. Stark), Ocean Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 2, (1976) 83-97.
- "Random Models of Evaporation of Oil at Sea"(With Robert M. Stark), Science of the Total Environment, Vol. 5, (1976) 95-109.
- "A literature Review: Movement of Spilled Oil at Sea"(With Robert M. Stark), Marine Technology Society Journal, Vol. 10, No. 1, (1976) 3-18.
- "A Simulation Model for Storm Surge Probabilities"(With C. Y. Yang and J. N. Sharma), Proceedings of 15th International Conference on Coastal Engineering, Honolulu, Hawaii, July 1976.
- "Extreme Wind, Wave, and Tide"(With C. Y. Yang and M. A. Tayfun), ASCE, Proceedings of Civil Engineering in the Ocean/III, University of Delaware, June 1975, 134-141.