I will no longer update this homepage. You should be redirect in a few seconds to my new homepage at http://haoxiang.org, otherwise please follow the link.
Hi! I am a Research Scientist with Adobe Research working on Computer Vision and Deep Learning. I obtained my Ph.D degree at the Department of Computer Science, Stevens Institute of Technology, advised by Professor Gang Hua. At there, I also work closely with Professor Philippos Mordohai on Robotics. Before that I worked for MicroStrategy as a Mobile Software Engineer (iOS) from 2010 to 2012. I obtained B.E. degree from the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) in 2010. During the summer of 2013, 2014 and 2015, I was an Computer Vision Research Intern at Adobe Research working with Dr. Zhe Lin, Dr. Xiaohui Shen, Dr. Jonathan Brandt and Dr. Jianchao Yang.
If you are interested in doing an internship during the summer with me, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sometimes we may have openings during the Spring/Fall semesters as well.
- 07/01/2016: One paper accepted to IROS 2016 as oral presentation. My first robotics paper :)
- 05/05/2016: One co-authored book chapter is published
- 05/01/2016: I will join Adobe as a Research Scientist in June :)
- 03/03/2016: One paper on person recognition is accepted to CVPR 2016 as poster :)
- 03/09/2015: Two papers accepted to CVPR 2015 :)
- 02/16/2015: I will be an intern at Adobe Research for the 2015 summer.
- 11/23/2014: I am looking for a summer internship from May. 2015 to Aug. 2015.